Pre-rally, unofficial, come hang out with the Kings festivities:
TUESDAY evening, 6 PM, June 21 – Martini Party at Midtown Crossing Grill, 394 N. Watkins St.
WEDNESDAY June 22,
4:00 PM, Happy Hour at High Cotton Brewing Company, 598 Monroe Ave.
5:00 PM, Dinner at Central BBQ Downtown, 147 E. Butler Ave.
6:30 PM, Bike Night on Beale St. (enter Beale at the 2nd St entrance)
THURSDAY June 23,
Registration 8 AM – 5 PM at St. Louis Room, Sheraton Downtown, 270 N. 2nd St.
9:30 AM – All rides leaving from Memphis Cook Convention Center, 234 N. Front St. DO NOT MISS a ride because you’re waiting in line to register. We’ll let you sign a waiver and ride today without your access badge, and you can register when you get back. All rides will end at the Sheraton Downtown Hotel.
- Music City Ride (sites include Lauderdale Court – Elvis’s first apartment, Humes High School – Elvis’s HS, Johnny Cash’s apartment, Elvis ‘s parent’s home on Audubon Dr., Cooper Walker Place, lunch at Frida’s Mexican Restaurant)
- History City Ride (sites include Chucalissa Indian Village and Museum, Forest Hill Cemetery (Elvis crypt), Elmwood Cemetery, lunch in Overton Square)
- Long Ride through northeastern Shelby County countryside to historic Arlington, TN (lunch TBD), not 50 cc friendly
- Long Ride along the winding country roads of the Mississippi River Trail to Mason, TN (lunch at the original Gus’s Fried Chicken, maximum 85), 110 miles, not 50 cc friendly. Ride leader Jay Blundon will be giving out 85 tickets for those who want to go on this ride? Didn’t get a ticket? We’re doing it again Friday morning.
4 – 7 PM – Meet and Greet at Memphis Made Brewery, 768 Cooper St. (food trucks on site)
7 – 11 PM – Scoot Night on Beale St (reserved entirely for Amerivespa!)
FRIDAY June 24,
Registration 8 AM – 5:30 PM at Sheraton Downtown, St. Louis Room
9:30 AM – City rides leave from TN State Welcome Center, 119 N. Riverside Dr. All rides lead to Graceland for the tour, so you must have your access with the ticket inside the badge holder.
- Music City Ride (sites include SuperCycle, Sun Studio, lunch at Loflin Yard)
- History City Ride (sites include National Civil Rights Museum, 1 Diana St., MidSouth Coliseum, lunch TBD)
9:30 AM – Long rides leave from Performance Plus Motorcycle, 5312 Pleasant View Road. 11 miles and 30 minutes from Downtown along North Parkway/Summer Avenue/Covington Pike – food trucks on site – arrive early and check out our awesome Kymco sponsor! All rides lead to Graceland for the tour, so remember your badge and ticket.
- Long Ride through eastern Shelby County countryside to historic Arlington, TN (lunch TBD), not 50 cc friendly
- Long Ride through northeastern Shelby County countryside to Mason, TN (lunch at Gus’s Fried Chicken, maximum 85), 108 miles, not 50 cc friendly
Beginning 10:30 AM (and continuing to 3:00 PM as groups arrive) – Graceland Tour, 3765 Elvis Presley Blvd. (main house, trophy room, memorial garden – admission included with registration, your ticket is in your access badge holder – you must bring your badge and ticket)
7 – 11 PM Amerivespa 2016 Party at The Warehouse, 36 G.E. Patterson Ave., (food trucks on site). Music provided by The Wampus Cats, Nancy Apple, The Tinglers, and Dan Montgomery with the 3+2 – Access badge required – No children under 13 please
RAFFLE #1 – raffles will be held at approximately 8 PM, 9 PM and 10 PM – Access badge required to win prizes
SATURDAY June 25,
Registration 9 AM – 12 PM at Sheraton Downtown, St. Louis Room
9:30 AM – All rides leave from TN State Welcome Center, 119 N. Riverside Dr. All rides lead to the Gymkhana at Mud Island River Park.
- Music City Ride (sites include Sun Studio, Levitt Shell, Stax Museum of American Soul – lunch TBD)
- History City Ride (sites include Victorian Village, Pink Palace Museum, lunch in Overton Square)
- Elvis City Ride (sites include Elvis statue on Beale St., Forest Hill Cemetery, Supercycle and Elvis Presley first apartment at Lauderdale Courts – lunch at India Palace)
- Short Country Ride along Mississippi River Trail to Shelby Forest General Store and Meeman-Shelby Forest State Park and the Mississippi River (lunch TBD)
1:00 PM– 4 PM – Gymkhana/Scooter Games/Scooter Judging/Vendor Exhibits/ at Mud Island River Park – must have access badge to participate in gymkhana and scooter games
5:30 PM – Cocktail Mixer, Memphis Cook Convention Center
7:00 PM – Amerivespa 2016 Awards Banquet – Southern Style Food Buffet, Memphis Cook Convention Center, Ballroom A – access badge required for entry
RAFFLE #2 will be held at the end of the awards presentations – Access badge required to win prizes
SUNDAY June 26
9:30 AM – Amerivespa Brunch/Vendor exhibits/Final Raffle at Minglewood Hall, 1555 Madison Ave. Please use caution near the trolley tracks on Madison Ave. (pastry and coffee are provided; food trucks also on site)
RAFFLE #3 will be held at approximately 11 AM – Access badge required to win prizes